UI Engineering Intern
SailPoint is seeking talented University students to fill positions within our Engineering organization. If you are eager to be part of an engineering team passionate about frequently delivering customer value and celebrating these victories together, then consider joining us.
As a UI Engineer Intern, you will work with tenured engineers to develop enhancements to the IdentityNow and Identity AI product/tools and participate within the full development process.
You will encounter a variety of technical challenges that will refine your problem solving skills and work with a wide range of established and emerging technologies.
In our small, Agile engineering teams, you will often collaborate with cross functional team members to shape the future of our products. This opportunity offers excellent exposure to industry best-practices in a fast-paced, highly successful company with a great place to work culture and fun atmosphere.
- Work under the guidance of tenured engineers to develop enhancements to IdentityNow and IdentityAI products, tools and tests
- Participate within the full development process including design, implementation, test, documentation, review and deployment
- Implement software and procedures that provide value to the SailPoint team and our customers
- Work with software and quality assurance engineers, technical writers and product managers to help deliver elegant software solutions
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Good problem solving skills
- An interest and aptitude for delivering sophisticated and robust product, tool and test solutions
Recently obtained or upper division student working towards a minimum Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE/MIS or related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.