Who You Are
- Minimum of five years of negotiating, administering, or managing contracts, preferably SaaS agreements, master services agreements, privacy and data licensing agreements or other commercial contracts in a technology company setting (e.g., as a senior paralegal or contracts manager).
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal Certificate preferred.
- Strong drafting, analytical, and communication skills, including utilizing multiple communication platforms concurrently.
- Pragmatic and logical with good business instincts; trusted advisor to the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Demonstrated experience in contract management software such as Conga Contracts and document management software such as Google Drive and One Drive.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external partners, and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ethical, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to adjust quickly to changing work priorities.
What You'll Do
- Manage contract workflow, from intake to obtaining signatures, and provide contract lifecycle support to business units. Serve as point of contact for cross functional partners for contractual matters, including responding to process and status questions.
- Draft, revise, redline, and negotiate contracts, serving as the only legal review with respect to certain agreements.
- Maintain the Company’s contract playbook and agreement forms.
- Collaborate with business unit and legal team members to interpret contracts and drive resolution of disputes related to contractual provisions.
- Ensure contracts are approved, amended and/or terminated in accordance with relevant Company policies.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, and draft required notices as appropriate.
- Identify ways to improve the CMS, including development and implementation of template and clause libraries.
- Support the Legal Department’s attorneys with special contract-related projects.
- Support the integration of acquired assets into the Company.
- Support audit requests from Finance.
- Develop and/or revise policies related to contract workflow in coordination with legal team members and other partners.
- Assist in maintenance of Legal Department resources (e.g., the wiki page, forms directory, and training schedule).
- Assist in improvement of knowledge and document management infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, providing general administrative support to members of the Legal Department, as needed.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love