Contract Manager at Social Solutions
Do you have experience with contract negotiation, interpretation, and administration? Do you get excited about maximizing bookings while minimizing legal risks? Do you have excellent business acumen and well-developed problem-solving abilities? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting internal business clients? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Provide transactional related contract assistance for internal and external parties, including vendors.
- Review and negotiate sales related agreements and provide contract support to the sales proposals department for RFP submissions.
- Review existing agreements and provide interpretation of contract terms.
- Track document approval and signature process to ensure that agreements are in place when required and are properly executed in compliance with company policies.
- Ensure the return of fully executed contracts and related correspondence to external customers.
- Liaison between the legal and other internal departments and assist in ensuring the proper tracking of contractual obligations.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the proper filing and organization of contracts and agreements.
- Work with other members of the group to define, develop, implement, execute and maintain all facets of contract management including: automated tools, work flows, and the review and approval processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years working in legal/contracts environment.
- State and local government contracting experience HIGHLY preferred.
- Experience working with commercial contracts – contract review, drafting and negotiating skills.
- SaaS experience preferred.
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.