Contracts Manager at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: This position will be based in Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do...
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including nondisclosure agreements, master service agreements, statements of work, purchase orders, consulting agreements and other customer or vendor agreements, using Company templates or third-party forms
- Be familiar with the key terms of commercial agreements, including intellectual property, indemnification, limitation of liability, and confidentiality
- Identify legal and business risks in various agreements and communicate risks to appropriate internal decision makers
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups, including Procurement, Legal, Finance, and Tax, to ensure all requirements and internal customer needs are met
- Lead contract negotiations with customers and vendors and ensure agreements comply with Company policies and procedures
- Identify and implement process improvements, and support updates to internal playbooks, templates, and processes
- Advise and troubleshoot on existing agreements under the supervision of Company attorneys
- Ensure contracts accurately address business needs, while protecting the Company’s legal interests
- Handle miscellaneous tasks on an as-needed
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, legal, or related field
- 5-7 years of substantive commercial vendor and customer contracts review and negotiation experience
- Proven experience reviewing and negotiating complex contractual arrangements
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
You might also have...
- Experience supporting a corporate sales or procurement organization
- Experience with contract management systems, including Icertis Contract Management
- Experience addressing contractual issues related to SaaS, cloud computing, or enterprise software agreements
- Experience supporting data privacy or security matters
- Experience supporting a global workforce
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.