Director of Managed Review
As the Director of Managed Review you are responsible for developing an innovative approach to document review and analysis leveraging DISCO's best in class AI and analytics. You will oversee the entire process from opportunity identification, workflow development and final deliverable preparation. You will be overseeing all domestic and international document review operations, manage client relationships from beginning to end and coordinate with Sales to support efforts relating to DISCO’s managed document review offerings.
- Set review workflow and strategy, run review and manage client relationship from beginning to end of project and beyond project scope
- Ensure that reviews are completed on time and within budget utilizing qualified internal or vendor staff that is available, trained, and productive.
- Coordinate project communication between clients and DISCO
- Train teams of other attorneys on the substantive legal issues relevant to each project
- Oversee teams’ progress, provide client-facing reporting, and ensure quality work product from start to finish
- Ensure coordination of facility & logistic considerations for each project
- Validate payroll and time utilization at regular intervals
- Strong technical skills
- J.D. or legal degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing document review projects
- 10+ years of experience with document review as an attorney in any capacity
- High degree of e-discovery experience and knowledge required
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, and driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with a team
Perks of DISCO:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture — fastest growing company in its space
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully paid health insurance
- Additional benefits: vision and dental insurance, 401(k)
- Growth opportunities
DISCO is the leading provider of ediscovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the ediscovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description