Legal Designer, Business
If you are an entrepreneurial, creative, innovative attorney with experience advising small businesses, we would love to talk to you. LegalZoom Global Services is looking for an exceptional attorney to help us redefine our business offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in development of new products and services aimed at small businesses/start-ups;
- Distill complex legal concepts with clear visual design and writing for design, product and operations stakeholders;
- Explore innovation in other industries with an eye toward applying those innovations to the law;
- Provide ideas and insights into how the company can work within the law to create amazing product experiences for its customers.
- At least 6 years of experience advising businesses in a law firm or in-house setting;
- Familiarity with launching products and advising on the legal and regulatory aspects of product development;
- Fluency translating legal advice into actionable guidance for innovative product and business teams;
- Sound and practical business judgment, intellectual creativity, and problem-solving skills;
- Extremely driven to push toward a better customer experience in legal services;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage projects effectively;
- Active membership in at least one state bar (CA, TX preferred)
- Samples of work that you consider exemplary of a customer-centric/design oriented/UX focused delivery of legal services a plus;
- Experience working through early stage funding with start-ups;
- Experience building your own consumer facing product or service offering;
- London-based candidates: dual qualification with Practising Certificate in England & Wales.