The Senior Contracts Manager reviews and negotiates customer contracts and vendor contracts. He or she will partner with the business to enable deals to get done efficiently, while reducing risk to DISCO.Your Impact
The Senior Contracts Manager will enable DISCO to grow and scale by partnering with sales and the business by getting the right terms and conditions in place for each deal, reducing the need for staff attorneys to attend to the less complex transactions. He or she will also work as an important part of Deal Desk and Vendor Desk and support those efforts.What You'll Do
- Review and negotiate sales contracts
- Review and negotiate vendor contracts
- Escalate complex or significant issues in sales or vendor contracts to our attorneys for resolution
- Work as a part of Deal Desk and Vendor Desk
- Track and report on significant provisions of contracts
- 5+ years of experience as a Contracts Manager in a SaaS company
- Proven ability to review and negotiate contracts effectively
- Approach work in a creative and collaborative way
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally
- Adaptable and able to work independently and with priorities that shift according to the needs of the business
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- Experience in legal technology is a plus
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.