Senior Review Manager at DISCO
DISCO Review Managers (“RMs”) work side-by-side with clients and our team of attorneys to leverage DISCO AI for the purpose of document review. Our Senior Review Manager will help us continue to develop our fast-growing Managed Review business with their technical expertise in ediscovery, client-centric relationship skills, forecasting and managerial capabilities.
What You'll Do
- You will be the point of contact for clients during DISCO Managed Review projects.
- You will develop custom workflows in the DISCO platform based on inputs from our clients.
- You will optimize data populations for early data assessment, review and production based on client inputs.
- You will use your advanced knowledge of the DISCO platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on how to use the technology for early data assessment, document review and production, trial and deposition preparation.
- You will work closely with our product and engineering teams by providing feedback and feature requests.
- You will help create and refine DISCO standard documentation, including review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows.
- You will help guide and lead our review managers as an expert in ediscovery and develop relationships with clients as a valued consultant
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of document review management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department or consulting firm.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communications.
- You can effectively lead multiple fast-moving projects at a given time.
- You can adapt your work schedule to support global client engagements in various time zones.
- You have demonstrated exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical approach when providing solutions to clients.
- You have used and understand industry-standard review and production tools including Relativity, Everlaw, Axcelerate, iConect, etc.
- You leverage your interest in technology when researching and crafting creative technical solutions.
- You’re known for your attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
- You have a J.D. as well as a bachelor’s degree.
- You are an actively licensed lawyer in at least one US jurisdiction.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO has raised more than $135 million in venture capital and is using this investment to apply our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform the practice of law. We have an office in London and continue to expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401k
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.