Atlassian is looking for an ABM Campaign Manager to help optimize and orchestrate end-to-end campaigns to increase demand across our Enterprise products. Working closely with the ABM Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and Sales teams your role will be to ensure the execution of the ABM demand generation strategy is flawless. You'll be creating a seamless experience for our enterprise customers as they learn and adopt Atlassian's enterprise products (Cloud Enterprise, Data Center, Jira Align, JSM), providing insights to the teams along the way. If you get excited about building and launching new products by partnering with teams across Atlassian, you'll love it here.
We are looking for a marketer who thinks outside of the box with creative campaigns to reach our target audiences. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQLs, MQAs, SQL, ROI and CVR. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. You will work with world-class product teams and new emerging businesses within Atlassian.
Sound like you? Read on..
In this role you'll get to:
- Recommend and define audiences for omni-channel campaigns, ensuring messaging and segmentation are accurate
- Report on results, create optimization roadmaps and determine the mix of channels that are best suited for the audience and strategy
- Partner closely with fellow ABM and product marketing experts to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always on marketing campaigns across advertising, content syndication and events
- Maintain and update quarterly demand generation calendars to align cross-functional teams and specific sales teams
- Gather feedback from sales leadership and sales reps to optimize campaigns
- Understand Atlassian's products and customer journeys
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
- Leverage marketing automation tools and related ABM ad tech
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation across B2B
- Extensive experience implementing marketing programs and processes
- Comprehensive understanding of customer marketing and complex buyer journeys
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills with a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Expertise across email marketing and paid channels
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities is a big plus
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done
More about our team
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You'll be working cross-functionally with product marketing, analytics, sales, design, web and corporate marketing team. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.