Accounts Marketing Manager
“THE ACCOUNTS MARKETING MANAGER ROLE AT REDGATE IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ON A CHALLENGING AND EXCITING INITIATIVE. WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE ACCOUNTS TEAM, YOU WILL BECOME FULLY IMMERSED IN THE SALES PROCESS AND CREATE MARKETING MATERIALS AND CONTENT WHICH DIRECTLY SUPPORTS PIPELINE GROWTH. IF YOU ARE COMMERCIALLY MINDED AND PASSIONATE ABOUT SALES AND MARKETING, THIS IS THE IDEAL ROLE FOR YOU.” HANNAH MALTBY, ACCOUNTS MARKETING MANAGER
Accounts Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a commercial and collaborative Marketer to support the Account Sales team in our Austin office. You’ll be part of a growing Accounts Marketing team with colleagues based in both Cambridge and Pasadena.
This exciting role bridges marketing and sales and offers a unique opportunity to gain broad commercial experience across key business functions. We’re looking for a candidate with a genuine interest in technology, who’s confident interacting with customers and has a real can-do attitude. You will be self-motivated and have experience in creating sales-driven marketing activities to support lead generation and pipeline development.
The Accounts initiative is a strategic focus area for Redgate, and one we’re investing heavily in. You’ll work with the Austin-based Account Executives to help develop business cases and establish sales messaging and collateral. You will need to understand what’s important to customers and develop targeted, personalized marketing materials for key accounts and different customer segments.
To apply, simply upload your CV and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
- Research specific industry sectors, organizations and clients to produce targeted materials and messaging
- Work closely with the Account Executives throughout the sales process to understand the needs of clients, and which materials need to be produced to accelerate the sales process
- Work with Account Executives and customers to understand the key drivers which make Redgate tools a compelling proposition for their business
- Establish the different needs of key contacts in customer accounts, including IT professionals, purchasing teams and decision makers. Develop collateral to appropriately address the needs of each different role
- Write case studies, business benefits documents, email templates, sales tool kits, and more
- Develop and personalize proposals, proof of concept documents, business cases and presentations used for customer meetings
- Attend client meetings and calls. Help polish demo materials
- Set up, market and run small scale events (for example, lunch-and-learn events, breakfast meetings or webinars) and manage Redgate’s attendance at targeted tradeshows in your region.
- Act as the link between the Austin Account sales team and marketing, ensuring materials meet brand requirements and messaging is consistent
What makes you Redgate’s Accounts Marketing Manager?
- You have excellent writing skills, being able to create both original and repurposed content in a variety of formats
- Ability to understand the key business drivers for IT technology in widely varying industry sectors
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and benefits, in particular to senior technical decision makers with a strong interest in the overall benefits for the business and return on investment
- Excellent people and communication skills, working across functions internally and interacting with clients externally
- Proactive with a can-do-attitude
What’s the package?
- Award winning culture
- A great benefits package including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Team outings
- A well stocked breakroom
- Competitive Salary
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time
- Based in our Austin office, you may be expected to travel to events/tradeshows in different parts of the US and occasionally to our headquarters in Cambridge, UK where your manager will be based.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.