The Associate Manager, Media will join the Media team and be responsible for all Customer Acquisition and Brand Awareness initiatives on Paid Social Media channels. This role will work closely with the rest of the media team to allocate and optimize spend across all performance channels to drive efficient customer acquisition while also increasing brand awareness through Brand Media investments at Favor and in collaboration with HEB and other 3rd party brand partnerships.
- Oversee the planning, creative strategy, set-up/buying, ongoing optimization and reporting/analysis for all Customer Acquisition + Brand Awareness initiatives on Paid Social Media channels.
- Manage daily performance reporting and oversee continuous optimizations and adjustments to all paid social performance campaigns and all reach/awareness campaigns to increase efficiencies and improve return on ad spend.
- Develop and manage media plans for Brand Media efforts on Social Media channels.
- Support continuous testing and improvement across all consumer paid social media channels by managing a testing agenda, overseeing creative/performance team reviews, cadencing new testing opportunities and analyzing/reporting on results. Partner directly with the creative team (photo/video/design/copy) for concepting, channel/placement opportunities, trends/insights and continuous reporting and analysis.
- Lead partnership with internal and external creative resources to drive continuous testing agenda, ongoing creative optimizations and trend tracking to stay on the cutting edge of creative execution, formats and placements.
- Manage and lead vendor relationships with key partners including social media platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) and 3rd party brand media partnerships (ex. Kendra Scott, HEB, Coca Cola, etc.)
- Identify, vet and review new media partners for paid social acquisition and brand awareness media efforts.
- Share and represent key projects/initiatives across the organization as a subject matter expert on Paid Social and Brand Media work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience managing paid social performance media and brand awareness campaigns.
- Significant experience working with key social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) for performance and reach/awareness campaigns.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (i.e CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC, LTV)
- Experience conducting ad hoc and periodical analysis with large data sets in excel or google sheets.
- Proven track record managing growth for paid social channels and optimizing performance to meet KPI goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams at both Favor and H-E-B.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively across departments and teams.
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work.
- Experience managing substantial media budgets and coordinating with internal team members and executives to report on performance and results.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of the on-demand marketplace
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description