OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
About the Marketing Team
The OJO Labs Marketing team is creative, analytical, and passionate about our business, our craft, and our pets; we’re a small and growing high-impact team. We aim to always keep the needs, wants, and goals of consumers at the forefront of every decision OJO makes, through insightful, compelling storytelling that fuses the head and the heart. We influence with deep, quantitative analyses, wrapped in the context of qualitative insights. Every member on the team has their own domain knowledge and subject matter expertise, creating the opportunity and responsibility for ownership and deep collaboration on company-wide initiatives.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in driving growth by collaborating across multiple teams, including marketing, product, customer success, and design. You’ll be working closely with marketing leads to execute strategic campaigns across a diverse mix of channels, coordinate timelines and asset creation, and support product and feature launches.
The ideal candidate will have experience working cross-functionally, ideally within a marketing organization, and will have a practical understanding of best practices for how to leverage different marketing channels.
What you'll do:
- Provide program and communications support for cross-functional marketing strategy and initiatives; collaborate across marketing, product, CX, etc. (growth, email, social, content, in-product messaging, OOH, Customer Service /Concierge, etc.)
- Coordinate campaign timelines across product marketing, design, and product to ensure cohesive and timely execution
- Maintain and report on product marketing budgets for paid campaigns across channels
- Oversee reporting on campaign performance; identify opportunities for growth and/or optimization
- Support development of segmentation, messaging, and positioning for products and lighthouse product features across consumer and B2B verticals
- Support internal marketing team initiatives
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research - including user feedback - to inform future product feature development
What we need from you:
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric strategic mindset
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, communications, or similar role working across a variety of teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of cross-channel customer engagement campaign tactics (email, push, SMS, web)
- Practical understanding of website best practices to drive acquisition and engagement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.