Associate Product Marketing Manager at Kazoo
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
We’re looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM) to join our team of rock-star marketers. As Kazoo’s new APMM, you’ll support the overall efforts of the larger go-to-market (GTM) team as you learn, develop, and master new skills to help you thrive in the role and grow in your career.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop GTM strategies and programs, conduct market and competitive intelligence, create messaging and positioning frameworks and GTM collateral, and collaborate with Sales Enablement to effectively arm market-facing teams with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful.
The awesome stuff you’ll do:
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the market, customer challenges, and competitors to effectively position Kazoo as the desirable solution; Help craft value propositions and product messaging
- Gather and distill feedback from internal stakeholders, partners, and customers about our current platform to help identify new areas for opportunity in market
- Assist in implementing GTM strategy and tracking success metrics to ensure GTM goals are met
- Coordinate cross-functional GTM requirements to create and deliver high-quality, product-specific sales assets and marketing collateral in a timely manner
- Develop compelling content, such as data sheets, videos, blogs, product announcements, newsletters, and product demo narratives
- Assist with enablement activities across the company
- Evangelize our solutions with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Required: Be a metrics-driven, enthusiastic self-starter with strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail
- Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with a team-first mindset
- Required: Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Preferred: 1-3 experience years in Product Marketing or related field
- Preferred: Experience working for a B2B SaaS-based technology company is a plus
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 12 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.