Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Adia, the leading on-demand staffing platform, is looking for a B2B Growth Marketing Specialist with experience in digital media, SEO, SEM, marketing automation, and analytics to execute activities in line with Adia's national B2B marketing strategy and best practices. You will be responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed demand generation targets, as well as optimizing them to minimize the cost per acquisition.
Your objective is to build Adia's client base through data-driven marketing to support the company's growth targets.
- Execute B2B marketing tactics to generate leads and conversions across paid, owned, and earned media
- Analyze, optimize, and report campaign performance to leadership based on agreed upon KPIs on a weekly basis
- Continually optimize campaigns to decrease cost per acquisition and increase conversion
- Get to know Adia target businesses inside and out -- deeply understand their habits, motivations, and preferences to develop effective acquisition campaigns
- Develop tactical campaigns and manage "always-on" integrated marketing activities to drive leads and user acquisition
- Execute scheduled, segmented, and personalized CRM email strategy, content creation, and delivery to progress users through the marketing funnel
- Plan cost-effective marketing to account for sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs among current and prospective clients
- Monitor job market trends and analyze application data for effective and efficient recruitment
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all campaigns
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
- Coordinate creative development for digital advertising, website content, email, social media, print collateral, etc.
What you bring to the table:
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Advanced experience using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, LinkedIn marketing, URL Builder, Wordpress, and Google Tag Manager
- Previous hands-on experience with social media management tools and digital marketing channels
- Deep understanding of and experience with KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing, social media, and app stores
- You're a well-rounded marketer who is capable of running digital campaigns on your own
- You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing, and have a desire to constantly deliver
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve marketing campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- You lead your business with honesty, integrity, a keen attention to detail, and a passion for analytics!
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite products alike
Adia is the leading on-demand staffing platform. We give businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia launched in the US in early 2018. Today we help businesses and workers using our platform throughout the US.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
Note: This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, but the B2B Growth Marketing Specialist will be expected to work in our Austin office once it reopens.
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.