B2B Growth Marketing Specialist
B2B Growth Marketing Specialist
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is looking for a B2B Growth Marketing Specialist with experience in digital media, SEO, SEM, content, marketing automation, and analytics to execute activities in line with Adia's national B2B marketing strategy and best practices. You will be responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed demand generation targets, as well as optimizing them to minimize the cost per acquisition.
Your objective is to build Adia's client base through marketing to support the company's growth targets.
- Execute B2B marketing tactics to generate leads and conversions across paid, owned, and earned media
- Execute recruitment marketing tactics to drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers in the hospitality, catering, experiential marketing, retail, and logistics industries in your dedicated area
- Continually optimize campaigns to decrease CPA and increase conversion
- Get to know Adia workers and target businesses inside and out - deeply understand their habits, motivations, and preferences to develop effective acquisition campaigns
- Coordinate creative development for digital advertising, website content, email, social media, print collateral, etc.
- Develop tactical campaigns and manage “always-on” integrated marketing activities to drive leads and user acquisition
- Execute scheduled, segmented, and personalized CRM email strategy, content creation, and delivery to progress users from registration to qualification and application
- Implement a cost-effective recruitment plan and campaign strategy to meet sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all campaigns
- Liaise with partner agencies for events and offline advertising needs
- Monitor job market trends and analyze application data for effective and efficient recruitment
- Analyze, optimize, and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years marketing experience, both digital (essential) and offline (preferred)
- Previous hands-on experience with social media management tools and digital marketing channels
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing, social media, and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder, as well as Google Tag Manager
- You’re a well-rounded marketer capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events
- You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing, and have a desire to constantly deliver
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve marketing campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- You lead your business with honesty, integrity, and an insatiable desire to win!
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.