We are looking for a B2B marketing manager to provide support in the planning and deployment of digital content with the aim to move customers and prospects through the B2B marketing funnel culminating in new customer acquisition, customer cross-sell/upsell, and customer retention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the product and marketing teams to create and ship content that engages and drives consumer engagement
- Collaborate with web design, development, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results
- Ensure stability across all web/digital properties including the implementation of quality assurance (QA) best practices -Support dynamic user experience (UX) strategy serving best-in-class digital experiences unique to customer/prospect segment
- Supporting upper funnel and conversion marketing initiatives by assembling reports, maintaining digital properties, promoting traffic, supporting content development, etc.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Provide additional marketing support as necessary to product, sales, and, marketing teams
What we like To See / Measures of Success:
- -Hands-on experience with tools like SFDC and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WordPress, HighGear, etc.
- -Knowledge and understanding of CSS
- Mastery of AB testing tools and shipping multivariate tests and reporting our the results
- A passion for operations, analytics and metrics, with a desire to continuously iterate and improve programs and processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.