Campaign Manager, Enterprise Acquisition
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin in 2018 is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Enterprise Acquisition Marketing team to execute go-to-market campaigns that drive lead acquisition. As a key member of the marketing team, this person must have a passion for driving demand targeted at enterprise level accounts.
Our ideal candidate is a driven, forward-thinking marketer who can quickly gain a deep understanding of our buyers’ journey and translate that into delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time.
What you will do
- Support campaigns to help drive revenue through new merchant acquisition in order to meet or exceed revenue and pipeline targets
- Manage specific programs and the Mid Market / Enterprise media and lead generation strategy while recommending content applicable to campaigns, then work cross-functionally with Digital and Operations to oversee the execution of tactics
- Work cross-functionally with the Brand/Creative Manager to co-develop creative assets for each campaign
- Partner with the Digital, Marketing Automation, and Content teams to utilize a test and learn strategy (i.e., which programs drive the most SQLs, which content generates the most traction, which channels to leverage when and why, etc.)
- Continuously measure and review campaign success, tweaking as needed to produce desired results
- Understand relevant systems (SalesForce, Marketo, JIRA, Periscope, GA) and how they interact to make sound campaign decisions
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and the broader team, including those in Product, Product Marketing, Analytics, and Sales
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed
Who you are
- 5+ years demand generation marketing experience, including at least 3 years of mid-market/enterprise campaign experience, preferably at a $50M+ SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription-based company
- Familiarity with inbound and outbound channels (Digital, Web, Events, SDR, Email, Partner) to help provide insight into channel planning
- Experience in Mid Market / Enterprise messaging
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment with sales leadership to drive results together
- Experience working cross-functionally or in a highly matrixed organization.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar field preferred
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Excellent internet, email, and document management skills
- Experience with SalesForce, Marketo, JIRA, Periscope, and GA preferred