Campaign Manager, Outsourcing Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in the wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Outsourcing Operations Campaign Manager who will be responsible for driving campaign performance across our growing network of outsourcing (BPO) partners. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience leading broad-scale operational teams (especially in the BPO space) and has a passion for the worker experience.
Why Join Us? Our Worker Experience team at Workrise is committed to driving a seamless and efficient worker experience, providing our workers in the skilled trades with the tools, support and advocacy they need to get the hard work done. In order to serve our workers effectively, we’re looking for a candidate who possesses a unique blend of experiences in scale operations management, cross-functional leadership, and driving transformational change initiatives. Sound like you? Keep reading.What you’ll be doing:
- Drive KPI performance across our growing global network of BPO partners including SLAs, productivity, quality and CSAT
- Serve as a trusted strategic partner for our internal cross-functional leaders and leverage their feedback to drive process improvement, expand existing BPO support models and drive BPO performance
- Providing regular updates to internal & external stakeholders on campaign successes, challenges and process improvement roadmap
- Lead a team of performance analysts responsible for performing quality audits, delivering performance insights and developing supplemental training and resources for BPO agents
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Business Operations (Master’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience overseeing multi-site contact center operations or multiple BPO vendors
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and building strong functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, able to flex between entry level & senior leadership audiences
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and leveraging data to find answers
- Ability to solve complex problems, handle difficult questions, and navigate ambiguity in with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.