In a world where shipping expectations and complexity are greater than ever, Shipwell is on a mission to empower supply chain efficiency at scale across every company size, stage, and industry. Supply chain solutions today are highly disconnected, rigid, and difficult to use, but Shipwell is disrupting the status quo. Our solution combines everything our customers need in a comprehensive platform that adapts as the market and business demands change, so they can effectively manage the entire process in one place and never have to rip and replace. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including Gartner Magic Quadrant for TMS and Forbes 2020 Next Billion-Dollar Startup. Join us and be part of the Shipping Evolution(R)
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
About the Role
As the campaign media campaign manager you will be responsible for the channel strategy planning and media implementation of impactful marketing campaigns across a combination of channels. As new marketing initiatives are launched each quarter, you’ll help campaign owners media allocation and associated persona messaging plans across channels like paid search, paid social, online publications, direct buys, & offline channels, and be responsible for the implementation and management of those campaigns in-market. This is a high-visibility role that will have a significant impact on our ability to reach key decision makers in target industries.
What you’ll do when you get here:
- Develop and launch influential cross-channel media strategies to reach target audiences with relevant messaging and value propositions.
- Work closely with brand and product marketing teams on new campaign initiatives on channel planning and budget allocation, as well as KPIs and measurement timeline for each effort.
- Build and launch campaigns in associated self-serve platforms and coordination with external channel partners and vendors on managed buys.
- Manage and optimize campaigns that are in-flight, ensuring adherence to budget targets and underlying campaign goals.
- Develop campaign reports as well as present insights and conclusions to help support the ongoing growth and success of our brand.
What you need to have:
- You have 5+ years experience in B2B media including paid search, paid social, and display advertising, preferably in marketing SaaS or technology products.
- Experience in ad platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, & Programmatic media, as well as coordinating managed buys through external partners.
- Ability to coordinate with creative and content teams in the scoping and development of creative variations while meeting the technical requirements of all media channels.
- You are deeply analytical and have a track record of partnering closely with sales and product marketing teams to develop strategies that translate into measurable results for the business
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners.
What is Preferred:
- Experience targeting B2B decision-making audiences by title, job position, and industry in either a client side or agency setting
- Supplementary skills may include SEO, LP Testing, Analytics, etc
- Strong work ethic and an analytical mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve our campaigns or processes.
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Office in Austin, TX or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work at our office located in Austin, TX or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.