Chief Marketing Officer at AffiniPay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 26, 2020
Chief Marketing Officer
AffiniPay is seeking a creative and analytical Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to lead our house of brands in its mission to transform the way professionals get paid. In this role, you will be accountable for building and driving a high-performance, data-driven team to hit our revenue targets. This high-profile position will report directly to the CEO, leading AffiniPay’s very talented and experienced marketing and sales teams.
As the CMO at AffiniPay, you are a highly strategic thinker who is experienced in high velocity demand generation and sales. You are a people first leader that is excellent at building relationships with partners and teams. You have the ability to analyze and use metrics in order to create data-driven marketing strategies furthering our position as the market leader.
- Own and drive all AffiniPay’s key channels, including Affinity Programs, Integrated Partners, and Direct.
- Develop and grow AffiniPay’s 3 brands: LawPay, CPACharge, and AffiniPay for Associations.
- Identify marketing strategies and compelling campaigns and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth, drive traffic to our website, and increase sales pipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates.
- Develop critical metrics and marketing reports for the executive team based on annual marketing objectives that demonstrate contribution to new and add-on revenue goals.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-touchpoint campaigns.
- Own and efficiently scale a multi-million dollar budget, allocating spending and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets efficiently, while thinking long term and being resourceful.
- Optimize a growing brand and performance marketing budget across digital and traditional channels, ensuring the right media mix, attribution, and efficacy.
- Lead the existing marketing and sales teams consisting of sales, enterprise sales, acquisition marketing, product marketing, and business development while consistently evaluating new ways to increase efficiency and grow the team.
- Work with our analytics team to lead marketing analytics and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels.
- Drive the vision for team growth and create an efficient organizational structure, providing leadership, inspiration, and coaching to all teammates
- 5+ years experience as Chief Marketing Officer or similar role
- Substantial experience in leading and managing marketing teams
- Expert understanding of digital marketing KPI’s, metrics, analytics, and reporting methods
- Deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape marketing strategy within the FinTech industry
- Strong analytical skills – able to leverage data into actionable insights to create impactful marketing programs
- Expertise in high-velocity demand generation and sales
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Experience in the legal, accounting, or association industries a plus
- Experience in the payments industry a plus
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously tackling exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in fintech has fostered our fast-moving, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to create, work together, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team-members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Open PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun offsite quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description