The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
realtor.com® is looking for an energetic, focused, and team-oriented communications manager to join our Corporate Communications team. Based in Austin, TX, this person will have the opportunity to tailor our local internal communications program from the ground up, in alignment to the broader realtor.com internal communications strategy and cadence. With more than 600 employees across two different offices, we are looking for someone to help us engage Austin employees in the broader realtor.com strategy, narrative and programs, develop local programs as needed, extend participation and engage Austin employees in all realtor.com community channels, and build and tailor content to maintain and connect our culture to the rest of realtor.com as we scale. We are anticipating rapid headcount growth in 2019 so there will be lots of opportunities to engage and inspire our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work company-wide, cross-functionally, and across geographies with internal stakeholders at all levels to define and align key messages and themes and to drive awareness and adoption of realtor.com strategy, programs and initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate communications to internal teams to ensure consistent understanding of company and local initiatives.
- Summarize research into executive-ready talking points and recommendations.
- Compose compelling, succinct narratives for use by marketing, sales, and product management.
- Work with our Marketing and Facilities team to enhance our office space and determine what can help to make the employee experience better.
- Create local and tailor company-wide events and programs that help to drive employee engagement.
- Assist with external communications as needed.
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Prior experience building out and executing internal communications plans and programs from the ground up
- Exposure to developing and leading culture initiatives and/or promoting values to employees preferred
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management
- Prior experience working remotely and as part of a distributed team
- Strong attention to detail, excellent writing skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking experience Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and Google Suite preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, and 4-5 years of relevant work experience preferred
Read Full Job Description