Communications Specialist at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So, if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a highly energetic communications professional to join our global corporate communications team primarily supporting our internal communications and public relations programs.
As a Communications Specialist, the role will include a significant focus on internal communications. The right candidate will help to shape and communicate the narrative of the company’s strategic direction, culture, critical initiatives and more to engage and inform CrowdStrike’s growing work force of approximately 2,000 employees across the globe. Excellent writing skills will help in creating, updating, and managing content of the company’s intranet and in successfully completing a variety of company-wide communications initiatives. You will build working relationships across the company and manage a range of projects to help ensure that CrowdStrike’s internal communications drive our business, align our geographically-dispersed workforce, and support our culture.
You will also partner with key marketing and business leaders to execute communications programs and initiatives designed to support and enhance CrowdStrike’s public profile and reputation in the industry. Working with the public relations and content teams you will have the opportunity to support media and content strategies and tactics to help promote CrowdStrike’s technology and services portfolio.
A successful candidate must have excellent communications skills, exemplary writing ability, strong project management skills and rigorous focus on proper execution. As deadlines often fluctuate, the right candidate should be one who can easily manage a fluid communications process.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of corporate experience in Communications or Public Relations, technology background preferred
- Experience supporting media relations, internal communications, or both
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional time management and project management skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience supporting a company’s intranet or internet
- Completion of a writing sample (upon interview request)
- Experience working for a SaaS security company
- Experience developing blogs, internal communications, press pitches, etc.
- Experience working on a company intranet or internet
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.