The Content Marketing Manager will focus on the development and production of all non-traditional content opportunities available to AlertMedia. From driving the look and flow of webinars to creating a storyboard and writing a script for a video, this person will utilize their written, creative, and project management skills to produce meaningful and engaging experiences for AlertMedia prospects and customers. Whether it is repurposing existing content for new formats or owning the idea and execution behind a podcast, you can pivot across various mediums and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Please note: you must be able to provide work samples to apply for this role. Examples include video or interview scripts, YouTube or other videos, webinars, podcasts, etc.
Who you are:
A skilled writer and director whose abilities go beyond the traditional forms of the written word. You have variety in your portfolio and thrive working across various forms of media, including but not limited to podcasts, webinars, videos, research, etc. You are a storyteller and have helped position other brands as thought leaders in their space. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on different content-related marketing duties as needed to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Create engaging, non-traditional content that creates brand awareness and shares expert knowledge with our audience
- Launch and manage the AlertMedia podcast – identify guests, select topics that will resonate with our audience, and write show notes and blog posts based on each interview
- Further develop the AlertMedia webinar program
- Identify guest speakers and experts we can feature on our content channels, and nurture those relationships
- Bring fresh concepts and themes to our marketing team so we can execute cohesive campaigns cross-functionally
- Give new life to existing content in the form of new media (Ex. a blog post turned into a webinar)
- Compile research from a variety of sources to write accurate, engaging, and relevant content
- Work with internal stakeholders on their content needs, helping them execute on their marketing strategies across various programs and campaigns with a willingness to pivot when required
- Write traditional content when needed in partnership with our lead writer (email copy, landing page copy, blogs, eBooks, etc.)
- A cover letter and variety of work samples are required upon application for this position
- 5+ years content creation experience in a SaaS B2B tech organization is a must
- Strong editor with outstanding attention to detail and excellent understanding of correct grammatical conventions
- Experience owning content and execution of webinars, YouTube videos, podcasts, and other combined forms of content media
- Ability to change writing style based on the intended audience and content goals
- Ability to project manage and direct projects from start to finish
- Must be comfortable working closely with teammates to help them execute a combined goal
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, business, or English preferred
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.