Content Marketing Strategist at SailPoint
As the Content Marketing Strategist, you will join our Solution and Product Marketing team and will play a critical role in overseeing SailPoint’s content development strategy and process. This includes managing and driving a content marketing plan and calendar as well as ensuring the right resources are committed to content creation and contribution.
You will engage and collaborate with cross-functional participants (e.g., product marketing, digital marketing, demand generation, field marketing, marketing operations, sales enablement and channel) as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation, and measurement requirements. You will also be responsible to review collateral and assets to ensure it fits within SailPoint’s brand messaging, voice and meets established guidelines.
- Manage and own the internal content development process; ensuring the appropriate workflows are established and followed by all those contribution to the creation of content and assets.
- Ensure a steady stream of primary and derivative assets can be leveraged across various channels and use cases to drive awareness, educate and engage enterprise organizations and teams.
- Work closely with Solution and Product Marketers to ensure established messaging is appropriately represented in derivative content and assets.
- Understand how content is to be used for audience, sales stage, and topics to support the customer journey.
- Act as the curator of content and provide suggestions to meet the needs of on-going marketing efforts including product launches, campaigns, website content, field activities, and sales support.
- Work with geo regions to ensure translated materials are published to appropriate outlets
- Contribute to SEO initiatives with keyword optimization, content tagging, and metadata management
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a strategic content marketing role, preferably with a majority of time spent working within a SaaS technology company.
- Highly organized and well versed in establishing and communicating processes
- Strong agency management, project management and coordination skills.
- Strong communications skills (written, translating messages into graphic concepts, verbal) with a blend of analytical and creative skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starter with proven marketing content and communication knowledge
- Experience successfully working with a cross functional team that spans multiple geographies.
MBA or equivalent preferred; BA/BS required
This position requires up to 25% travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.