CRM Growth Marketing Director at realtor.com
There’s never been a more exciting time to be at realtor.com. We’re growing. We’re excited. And we’re more inspired than ever to help people find their own place in the world to call home, and we want YOU to be part of our journey.
Realtor.com is looking for a lifecycle expert to guide homebuyers on their journey to homeownership. In this highly strategic role, you will drive your consumers through a critical part of their journey via key channels, such as email, app and web notifications. The role will sit within the CRM Marketing team who is on a mission to create a best-in-class homebuying experience. You will have the support of CRM Operations to help build out the roadmap vision, and provide additional support in the way of testing and execution. This is a brand new, highly visible role that will build out the journey for our most critical segment - you’ll have significant influence on the user experience, and direct impact on company KPIs.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strong cross-functional collaborator, tactical executioner and expert who can solve for and drive multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. You have technical and analytical skills to design solutions that help frame a positive user journey, and a track record of working closely with Product and Engineering teams to implement them. If you are obsessed with creating an experience that surprises and delights consumers, we want to hear from you!
- Own and execute lifecycle campaign strategies to increase conversion through to close by leveraging email, push, app and sms channels; drive success against KPIs.
- Establish strong relationships with Product and Analytic counterparts; collaborate and plan together in order to ensure roadmap inclusion for areas of dependency
- Work with Analytics and Data Science to identify opportunities, size, and prioritize.
- Create and share campaign briefs with cross-functional groups and the internal Operations team, in order to build and execute engaging efforts that convert for your key audience.
- Own and execute lifecycle roadmap and deliver actionable insights that contribute to business growth and KPI goals.
- Present progress and findings to the ELT and cross-functional counterparts for continued alignment and support.
- 10+ years of CRM experience in a fast-paced consumer environment.
- Results-driven, action-oriented and ability to act intuitively in order to drive growth
- Top-notch project management skills with emphasis on driving projects and target launch dates in a collaborative way.
- Proven experience participating in cross-functional teams and influencing great outcomes across a matrix organization with evolving requirements.
- Technically savvy - familiar with CRM marketing channels, personalization and database management.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with consumer segmentation, tracking results and interpreting key learnings.
- Technical marketing management or product management experience strongly desired.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.