Customer Marketing & Communications Manager at A Cloud Guru
CREATIVE | COLLABORATIVE | CUSTOMER CHAMPION
A Cloud Guru is looking for an innovative, data-driven Customer Marketing & Communications Manager to join our growing team. As the Customer Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be the go-to for all things related to customer marketing, and marketing communications, including public relations and analyst relations. You will work within the marketing team, and with the customer success and experience teams as a strategic and tactical partner to support and execute campaigns/programs efficiently and successfully.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.I enjoy coming to work because we keep it fun. It's all about giving our students a little bit more joy in any way we can. There's a lot of creativity and bouncing ideas off of each other. – Matt, DIrector of Creative ServicesAs a Customer Marketing & Communications Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Develop and maintain data-driven customer marketing strategy, planning, implementation, management, and measurement, including:
- Champion targeting, stewardship
- Case study/testimonial identification, stewardship
- Ongoing NPS studies and reporting
- Customer segmentation, targeting, messaging strategy, and cadence
- Customer nurture/expansion programs and campaigns
- Customer/ABM collaboration
- User-generated/third-party validation strategy, profile management, and campaign management
- CS/CX team customer marketing liaison
- Own and manage the one-to-many portion of our chosen CS/CX tooling
- Manage public relations, agency management, and enablement
- Manage analyst relations, facilitation, and enablement
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 3-5 years of demonstrable marketing (preferably SaaS)
- Demonstrated comfort and proficiency with marketing tooling
- Excellent internal and external, written and oral communication skills across collaborative, multi-disciplinary relationships
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got your covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.