Customer Marketing Manager at AlertMedia
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with our Customer Success team on exciting programs that span the full customer lifecycle. Combine your passions for storytelling, educating, and marketing to improve customer adoption and retention, while helping to bring our customers’ stories to life! As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You have a strong passion for serving and understanding customers. Executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy energizes you. You are comfortable getting on the phone or meeting face-to-face with customers and subject matter experts.You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the emergency communication software industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government, and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop and oversee programs designed at improving customer adoption and retention
- Partner with the VP of Customer Success and the marketing team to create compelling content that support the customer lifecycle including: emails, guides, whitepapers, tips, templates, videos, and more.
- Help educate and onboard customers with insightful resources that reinforce AlertMedia’s value and the simplicity of our powerful software
- Work closely with Customer Success to understand how organizations use our software, bringing those customer stories to life in a variety of formats (blogs, case studies, webinars, etc.)
- Facilitate revenue expansion efforts with install-base marketing, and by partnering with sales around strategic account initiatives
- Develop and manage other ways to open the dialogue between our amazing customers and a variety of stakeholders, including our product team, sales team, other customers, and prospect organizations
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, business, or English preferred
- 3+ years of Marketing, customer management, or sales related experience (B2B a huge plus), or recent MBA graduate
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of content efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help AlertMedia’s customers get more from our services
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.