Demand Generation Manager at Modernize
Modernize is looking for someone with a very particular set of skills to become its next Demand Generation Manager. This person is a master of marketing automation systems. She has a track record of designing, executing, and iterating on B2B marketing campaigns through multiple channels and optimizing websites for organic search rankings, as well as conversion rates. She has a love for learning new skills and a can-do attitude with no expectations of hand holding.
The right candidate for our next Demand Generation Manager is also a solid project manager and detailed-oriented to a fault. She seeks to improve her content and campaigns through an ongoing dialogue with Sales, and is a great listener. She has a team spirit. She has a competitive nature. She loves winning.
- Be master of our Eloqua instance. Own our marketing automation data flows.
- Know our customer journey inside and out. Create campaigns that help move customers through each stage.
- Design, launch, test and optimize email campaigns, both to new prospects and old leads and customers.
- Own the B2B website.
- Drive the improvement of organic search pipeline through a combination of technical improvements, as well as producing highly search content.
- Manage A/B tests to improve onsite conversion.
- Identify B2B content needs. Team with a Solutions Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy that leverages our buyer’s journey to pique our prospects’ interest, convince them we are worth talking to, and eventually worth buying from.
- Manage marketing systems, including integrations with Salesforce.
- Manage press relations through our PR firm.
- Bring to the table ideas for new lead acquisition channels, and be ready to learn how to launch test campaigns in them.
- BA/BS degree
- At least 5 years experience in B2B marketing, working hand in hand with a sales team, preferably with some SMB experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Power user of Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua preferred, but not required) and Salesforce
- Capable of designing emails in a MAS
- Strong analytical skills; a core belief in data-driven decision making
- Great project management skills. Can drive multiple initiatives involving multiple stakeholders at once.
- Experience using testing tools
- Experience in Adwords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads a plus, but not required
- Technical SEO knowledge
Modernize is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.