Demand Generation Manager at Living Security
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your analytical marketing leadership skills to a fast-growing venture-backed startup? Look no further! Living Security is looking for a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing and a proven track record of success with their marketing programs who will report to our Head of Marketing.
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
Aside from the need to create buzz and orchestrate multi-channel marketing programs that drive demand and revenue, the demand generation manager has countless responsibilities.
Here are some of the responsibilities of this role:
- Lead the team responsible for the planning, design, and execution of Living Security’s integrated campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and pipeline growth globally.
- Drive cross-functional planning and execution on campaign program deliverables across web, content, product, and field marketing teams (when launched).
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution, and awareness metrics.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and demand funnel velocity.
- Lead cross functional teams through the planning, execution, and optimization of all of the programs, initiatives, and tactics to deliver Marketing's commitments at each journey stage.
- Develop the annual campaign plan, build the message, and related contents that you’ll need to deliver on the promise to require and attain new logos.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of integrated campaigns.
- Brief sales and ADRs on campaigns and take input accordingly.
- Increase global awareness and demand generation programs for all stages of the sales and marketing funnel.
- Turn data into marketing intelligence and help past performance lead to revenue-generating future plans.
- Establish clear processes for efficient workflow and communications.
- Define and develop go-to-market strategy for our global campaigns that meet short and long-term business goals.
- Inform our overall marketing strategy based on the performance of media, creative, and media landscape for cultural moments.
- Track performance of activations to provide data-backed insights to optimize programs and find new opportunity areas.
- Track and measure campaign success with regular quantitative-driven check-ins with leadership.
You’ve got the hunger to win, an energetic and positive outlook, and understand what it takes for marketing to contribute bottom-line results in revenue to the business!Qualifications
- 10+ years of demand generation and campaign design experience within a B2B SaaS
- Proven success in campaign strategy, framework, development, and execution for global, multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Ability to synthesize business objectives, create a well-aligned integrated campaign strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs
- Analytical mindset, combined with a creative and strategic framework to design and optimize engaging and empathetic campaigns that resonate with IT & cyber audiences
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives
- Knowledge of HubSpot
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience to include paid, organic, and SEO proven success
- Experience managing small teams and hiring new talent in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of cybersecurity or tech industry and B2B go-to-market best practices, processes, and tactics
- Have an A/B testing and optimization mindset
- Experience with marketing automation
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight project deadlines
- Ability to pivot and adapt in a quickly changing environment
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.