Demand Generation (Marketing Analyst) at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Our new Demand Generation Specialist will optimize our best-in-class revenue engine to drive the growth of our Public Sector business segment.
Successful candidates will possess a strong passion for both the science and art of demand generation, finds joy in dissecting data, and is skilled in crafting a holistic demand generation strategy.
Reporting to the Director of Public Sector Marketing, this role will partner with Marketing and Sales leaders to collaborate on an efficient plan to achieve pipeline targets and yield positive financial impact for the company. This individual will monitor inner stage conversion rates through the funnel to proactively identify and recommend an impactful mix of demand tactics to achieve key targets. They will also engage with multiple teams to drive the demand strategy, including Sales, Business Development, Digital, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing and Marketing Operations.
Who you're committed to being:
- Accountable to excellence. You are impact and objective focused.
- A passion for our business and how we can make a positive impact on our government customers.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo and creating with possibility.
- Always possesses a positive, helpful/servicing demeanor, can handle time-based stress and display calmness and composure in uncertain and strenuous situations.
- An outstanding communicator; You write thoughtful emails, run meetings with intention, can create a presentation on the fly and present in front of a group - no sweat.
- An effective influencer. People trust and follow your direction.
- A strong listener that relies on information gathering to uncover and define results, needs and outcomes.
What you'll own:
- Oversee and implement optimization of the regional demand plan and programs, including tactic scope, outcomes, key performance indicators, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length (end to end funnel analysis).
- Partnership with the Business Development team on outbound campaigns and sales plays.
- Accountable to regional/segment pipeline and revenue targets
Experience you'll need:
- BS/BA Degree (business, marketing, or equivalent) is required.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience planning, developing, and executing high-performing demand programs, preferably for B2B SaaS organizations.
- Proven knowledge of content marketing, digital marketing, data infrastructure, and analytics/reporting.
- Proficiency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (ex. Salesforce) and interactive data tools (ex. Tableau, Domo) is a plus.
- Ability to interact with various levels of partners and make decisions based on data and insights.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills capable of identifying potential roadblocks in advance, proposing solutions; able to act on your feet and make critical decisions quickly without heavy coaching.
- Strong written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Flexibility to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed to participate in company/team meetings.
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We built this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and organizations build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.