Digital Advertising Manager at Bold Commerce
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:43 a.m. (CST) on Monday, October 4, 2021
Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
About the role
We’re looking for a driven and dynamic Digital Advertising Manager to join our Marketing Team. In this role, the successful candidate will lead the overall digital marketing strategy and day-to-day organic and paid digital campaign activities. If you have a passion for performance analytics and KPIs, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to work with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Guide strategic planning, execution, tracking, and attribution of all digital advertising across earned, owned and bought channels
- Lead all aspects of our digital media planning including the creative, strategy, and execution to support our advertising initiatives to build Bold’s brand and generate high-quality leads
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, agencies, and vendors to align digital media creative, activities, and investments with defined objectives, audiences, measurements, and outcomes
- Oversee the management, investment, and evaluation of creative and media advertising agencies and other related vendors
- Manage performance analytics reporting, across web assets and platforms to assess results against defined objectives
What we’re looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, digital advertising, business or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2B digital marketing, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility, as well as contribution to successful digital advertising campaigns
- A thorough understanding of paid, owned, and earned channel communications across traditional and emerging media including organic website, paid search, paid social, GDN, programmatic, native advertising, content syndication, SEO, etc.
- In-depth experience with Google Ads (certification preferred), Linkedin Campaign Manager and managing Facebook Business and Instagram accounts
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics reports and dashboards, Data Studio, Salesforce, Hubspot, and other related attribution platforms for performance reporting
- Strong strategy, problem-solving, project planning, management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the website, video, and digital ad creative development and production processes
- Experience managing a budget
- Agency experience is an asset
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description