As Digital Marketing Analyst, you will oversee day to day operations for a significant number of online and offline partners, ensuring that they consistently deliver the highest quality insurance leads and calls, while optimizing to AWL’s aggressive performance metrics. To be successful in this role you must be comfortable analyzing and working large amounts of data, have a passion for building and nurturing relationships, and be driven to meet and exceed the goals of both AWL and our partners.
You will optimize and grow both new and existing affiliate partners for a program with extremely aggressive growth goals. You will react to daily and hourly metrics reports to take decisive action in order to optimize and grow the AWL affiliate program. This role is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impact in a key business segment for a market leader in online lead generation.
What you can expect:
• Create and analyze large sets of real-time and historic data to effectively manage volume, cost, and quality performance metrics.
• Evaluate campaign performance and work with affiliates on a daily basis to capitalize on growth opportunities.
• Manage relationships for a growing program of strong affiliates who use multiple media types – display, paid search, organic search, email, television, call center, and more.
• Develop strategic initiatives in order to exceed quarterly goals.
• Collaborate with other Marketing, Sales, and Engineering team members on cross-functional initiatives.
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis in order to identify opportunities for growth.
• React quickly to issues and market shifts as they arise.
To be successful at AWL:
• 1-3 years in a role which has included extensive data analysis, ideally in a digital marketing position.
• Robust analytical skills and ability to work with and analyze a large volume of complex data.
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at once.
• Expertise with Microsoft Excel and other Office software.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Extremely self-motivated individual with strong work ethic.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Precise and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Position is based in Austin, TX - In Office Only
* Must be eligible to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship for employment will not be provided
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 500 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018 and 2019. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.