Digital Marketing Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible to drive efficiencies and value out of our existing paid search campaigns and develop new strategies to increase more qualified traffic to our website. The Digital Marketing Manager will use optimization strategies, including retargeting efforts and extensive keyword analytics, to advance lead conversions and improve our current organic search position within Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
The successful candidate has a proven track record for building best-in-class digital marketing campaigns that push the boundaries and grow pipeline. They will understand industry benchmarking, strive to outperform those benchmarks, and be comfortable defining and reporting on campaign success metrics.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced, leader in network monitoring and a marketing team that is passionate about telling its story.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop, implement, optimize, and benchmark our lead generation and customer acquisition strategy to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, KPI reporting, optimization, and experimentation (A/B testing protocols) to meet or exceed company goals within budget
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to devise ongoing strategies that drive online traffic to our company website
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns using a range of techniques, including paid search, SEO, social media, and content sharing opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate competitive data, customer data, and market conditions to support digital marketing growth
- Provide quarterly budget and digital campaign plan recommendations
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Regularly communicate campaign performance to key business partners
- Use strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising with a deep understanding of technology
- 5+ years of experience managing PPC, SEO, and affiliate programs
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency in all digital acquisition channels and a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications and/or relevant field of study
*** Note: This position does not offer relocation. Local candidates only.