Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for AlertMedia’s online presence including paid media, SEO, alertmedia.com, and third-party review sites. This person will help introduce AlertMedia to a wide variety of prospective customers via thoughtful online campaigns.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Manage all paid digital advertising campaigns including strategy, budget, optimization, and reporting
- Research and find new channels to grow our qualified lead volume and decrease our CPL
- Work with the entire marketing team to help lead an effort to improve alertmedia.com, including look and feel, user paths, and conversion rate optimization
- Craft and optimize digital funnels aligned to the customer journey for all campaigns
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of all programs. Analyze performance and make recommendations to improve lead quality, CPL, etc.
- Lead SEO strategy for the marketing team, including on-page and off-page SEO. Collaborate with content marketing, blog contributors, product marketing, and campaign manager to create content and campaigns for key terms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business, or related field preferred
- 2-5+ years of marketing, analyst, or related experience preferred (B2B a plus)
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Detail oriented, with a strong commitment to perfection while not afraid to make mistakes
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- A history of success creating and managing websites and digital campaigns a plus
- Expert in Excel
- Be comfortable giving direction to and collaborating with writers, designers, and other members of team
- A love of learning, a positive attitude, and a willingness to work outside of job description to achieve team and organization goals
- Ability to test methodically and support conclusions with data
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.