Digital Marketing Manager at A Cloud Guru
CURIOUS | CREATIVE | FUN
As the Digital Marketing Manager, your primary goal will be to increase the efficiency of our digital assets with a heavy focus on generating MQLs. In this position, collaboration will be key, as you’ll work with multiple teams to optimize our funnels between three main segments - B2C Trials, B2B Self-Checkout, and B2B Leads. This is a data-driven and research-oriented role that will effectively inform UX and UI that people are delighted to interact with and convert through.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.
We take our jobs and customers seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. – Hanh, DIrector of Customer ExperienceAs a Digital Marketing Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Develop ACG’s CRO strategy and oversee the process from start to finish; managing everything from ideation to execution, through to analysis & reporting
- Establish KPI’s and develop reporting using internal programs (such as Looker, FullStory, Salesforce, etc.)
- Execute A/B split testing and multivariate testing to improve customer experience and increase conversion rates
- Responsible for managing, organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise and actionable format to the larger marketing team
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify existing issues within the funnel to help drive a cohesive optimization testing strategy, aiming to remove friction and streamline the application process
- Identify gaps in tracking and work with the product team to tag all necessary events for a holistic view of the customer journey
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, design, & product to align on goals and streamline the rollout of tests
- Maintain a close eye on the competitive landscape to help inform decisions and stay on top of new trends; constantly finding ways to differentiate our brand in the competitive coworking vertical and identifying best practices
We are looking for someone who can:
- A proven track record of launching and optimizing successful CRO campaigns
- Proficiency in the B2B buyer journey, including lead stages their significance in the sales funnel
- Utilized website personalization in a B2C or B2B context to improve the digital experience
- The ability to move fast and having the confidence in your experience and the data to pivot quickly and apply learnings
- A firm grasp of core KPIs, like Statistical Significance, Waterfall Conversions through the funnel, CTR, ROAS, etc.
- Understands the quantity/quality balance of B2B SaaS
- SQL, Python, R, Tableau experience is a plus
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 5+ years’ experience developing, launching, and analyzing CRO tests
- 2+ years in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, and Search Consoles
- Proficiency with FullStory, HotJar, or a similar UX research tool
- Deep experience with Wordpress
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got your covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.