Digital Marketing Manager at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:06 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
How You’ll Support Our Mission
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll help us drive sales pipeline and opportunity creation via our website. You will do this by improve our existing digital infrastructure, ad targeting, distribution strategy, conversion optimization, SEO strategy, and analytical feedback loop to drive more inbound demand. You’ll monitor and report on campaign performance regularly, tracking critical metrics and using that data and other customer insights gained to continually optimize our approach. You’ll partner closely with our Demand Generation Team, Content Team, Creative Team, and agency partners to build and execute a strong inbound plan.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
You can easily pivot between high-level strategic thinking and executing with an eye on the details. You are okay with a lot of ambiguity, and generally thrive in it.
· Design, deploy, and optimize ad tests across a variety of digital channels, including paid search, LinkedIn, social media, and display. Suggest opportunities to optimize our site and other digital assets across the customer journey to improve lead conversion rates.
· Leverage Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other tools to analyze impact of digital activity, continually providing valuable recommendations on how to improve ad performance, audience targeting approach, and overall digital presence.
· Maintain and regularly share performance dashboard, showing progress against key metrics and recommending ongoing optimization opportunities.
· Map out customer journeys for target audiences and partner closely with our internal teams and agency partners to strategize on a digital plan to match.
Who You Are - the essentials (Some of the things required to be successful in the role):
You are customer obsessed and fluent in digital marketing. You’ve led a broad base of digital marketing activities in a fast-paced environment with a lean team.
· 5+ years of related digital marketing experience.
· Proven track record of using customer-focused data and insights to develop and launch great digital experiences and campaigns.
· Demonstrated experience leading the breadth of digital marketing activities described above.
· Have successfully “built from scratch” new digital marketing plans and capabilities.
· Planned, managed and implemented all digital marketing initiatives, including website enhancements, SEO/PPC strategies and tactics.
· Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, website UX, and conversion rate optimization.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Working knowledge of Asana
· Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
· Ability to use Office 365 tools, including Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, etc.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description