Digital Marketing Programs Manager at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and capable Digital Marketing Programs Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. Reporting directly to the VP, Growth Marketing, this person will have broad experience across all digital marketing channels with the ability to build and deliver digital marketing programs that result in a clear ROI for the business.
The Digital Marketing Programs Manager is expected to coordinate with external and internal agencies in order to manage and optimize campaigns using a range of digital marketing channels including, but not limited to: paid search, content syndication, paid social, search engine optimization, Account Based Marketing (ABM) platforms, outreach campaigns, database marketing, as well as online brand building led advertising. Collaboration skills are key as this role involves working closely with corporate and field marketing, as well as regional sales leaders.
As the primary point of contact for the America’s Field Marketing team, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent strategic planning skills. They are also expected to execute marketing initiatives and must demonstrate instances where they have a proven ability to collaborate closely with sales leaders, regional marketing managers, and marketing leaders. The candidate needs to have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders within CrowdStrike.
- Assume ownership of the Content Syndication programs operations and budget for the America’s region in order to drive demand and pipeline acceleration
- Manage and optimize the existing digital content syndication channel by working with vendors and platforms
- Collaborate with regional field marketing managers and the digital marketing teams to develop, implement, and optimize an Americas-wide digital marketing program plan
- Gain insights from web performance analytics to create and implement plans to optimize the performance of regional programs
- Track, analyze and optimize all digital marketing programs with a particular focus on ROI, customer acquisition, customer retention and engagement
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensuring completeness and cleanliness of data sets for the regional customer and prospect databases
- Work closely with the corporate campaigns team to provide feedback and implement global initiatives
- Closely manage the regional digital marketing budget for Americas, tracking ROI, and reporting on program effectiveness
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Must have 6+ years of relevant digital marketing experience including demand generation, inbound and outbound marketing with demonstrated revenue growth, preferably in a B2B environment with a focus on eCommerce.
- Experience with managing prospect engagement activities using content syndication platforms with multiple vendors.
- Keen understanding of the U.S. Enterprise markets, field sales needs, stages of the customer buying cycle, program analysis and market intelligence.
- Track record of implementing effective and creative digital marketing campaigns that generate new leads, opportunities and accelerate pipeline.
- Experience managing a marketing budget that aligns with marketing and sales goals and objectives.
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and deliver campaigns on schedule.
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes.
- Experience in tracking ROI and analyzing marketing programs and metrics.
- Intermediate to advanced use of Excel.
- Cybersecurity experience is a benefit.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC), Marketo, Bizable, and Drift is beneficial
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.