eCommerce Growth Coach
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Our eCommerce Growth Coaches deliver one-on-one services to merchants to help them get to their first sale sooner, teach them how to increase demand and conversion to their stores as well as how to grow sales on different online channels (like Amazon and Google Shopping). In this role, you will use technical and consultative skills and business acumen to help our clients be successful selling online. The right candidate will rely on strong communication skills, deep product knowledge, and familiarity with the eCommerce ecosystem to meticulously deliver services for the ever-growing world of eCommerce entrepreneurs.
What You’ll Do
- Engage directly with merchants in a one-on-one setting to deliver the detailed packaged services they purchased from BigCommerce to help them get to their first sale faster or to grow sales via new channels.
- Understand client’s overall business, goals and needs to tailor communications and recommendations during service delivery.
- Follow the Services playbook per engagement to ensure consistent delivery of BigCommerce services.
- Be the expert - possess a deep understanding of BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, app partners, and value proposition) and provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding ecommerce growth strategies such as conversion, multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook), web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), etc.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in internet technology and eCommerce and complete applicable training courses and certifications.
- During the service engagement, recommend the appropriate products and solutions to help take the client’s business to the next level.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Strategic Business Development leadership team to ensure the product solutions we are promoting are being adopted by merchants and helping them grow their business. And contribute continual feedback and new ways to innovate services (current or new ones) to add exponential value to the merchant.
- Maintain a highly professional engagement with clear communication, effective documentation, and personable interactions with merchants.
- Track to achieve KPIs of client satisfaction, improved time to the first sale, sales growth in channels, adoption of additional products and solutions, and more
Who You Are
- 2+ years related professional experience, ideally at a $50M+ software, SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription-based company
- Keen understanding of SaaS and eCommerce strongly preferred, including understanding/experience in launching an online store, online marketing best practices (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Digital Advertising, Email Marketing, and Social Media) and multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook).
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce 3rd party applications and integrations
- Degree in Business or related field from a four-year college or university preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client relationship skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage sensitive client information, numerous details, and multiple simultaneous projects while delivering key milestones on time
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce as well as strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. A basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email, and online marketing tools) a big plus.
- Positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members with high standards for ethics and integrity
- Courageous and able to persevere through challenges
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.