Email Marketing Manager at Medici
Medici is a mobile healthcare platform that empowers doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time, money and expediting quality care. We are making a telehealth experience that is truly effortless and accessible. Medici is secure and compliant technology that also allows doctors to accept payment, e-prescribe and much more. We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
The Medici Email Marketing Manager will be an integral member of our marketing team, and a key driver of optimization across the customer lifecycle. This individual will work on and assist with a wide array of communication methods including email, push notifications, direct mail, and transactional campaigns. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of campaigns for the business including content development and A/B testing.
- Drive product education, engagement, and subscriptions for end users by optimizing existing campaigns and building new ones.
- Partner closely with Sales on the execution of all outbound campaigns, ensuring fluid campaign delivery, tracking, and execution
- Write and proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling – superior writing skills required
- Assist with updating other communication channels with creative posts that will intrigue all potential audiences
- Segment audiences and create content based on application engagement, specialty, and more
- Constantly measure performance against expectations and identify potential opportunities for better optimization
- Report to the Director of Marketing to communicate strategies and results of all programs
- 3-5+ years of email marketing or related experience (B2B a plus)
- Recognized as a power user of marketing automation, HubSpot preferred, with a strong grasp of demand generation process and principles.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- A love of learning, a positive attitude, and a willingness to work outside of job description to achieve team and organization goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
Medici is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.