Email Marketing Specialist at Khoros
Khoros is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to expand the brand's marketing capabilities related to an already robust digital offering. This position will report to the Manager of Marketing Operations and will collaborate with various teams across the company including, Demand Generation, Event Marketing, Sales, and Design on a regular basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, testing, reporting, and evaluating the success of email programs. Email programs will support Khoros content, events, webinars, product updates, announcements, newsletters, and operational sends.
This role will also provide marketing operations support, such as creating webinar programs, web forms, asset tracking, database analysis, reporting, and marketing automation.
The ideal candidate will have a background in email or content marketing with a deep understanding of integrated marketing strategy. In addition, an understanding of marketing automation, CRM , and data analysis are key. #LI-Remote
- Manage email marketing process from the campaign brief planning, to program set-up and execution, testing, optimization, and channel reporting
- Liaison with various business unit teams to execute, document, and report results from email campaigns
- Work with internal stakeholders to build out campaigns, adhere to brand guidelines, and remain within project scope
- Create, update, and optimize email nurture series
- Manage the global email calendar across the marketing team
- Leverage historical results to guide future messaging across the organization
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards regarding email
- Manage global email opt-in strategy and automation
- Help communicate and enforce international spam and privacy regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, Data Protection Act, Spam Act of 2003, etc...)
- Oversee marketable database and segmentation filters for building and analyzing target audiences in Marketo
- Manage [email protected]khoros.com inbox to field replies and data management requests
- Provide marketing operations support, such as building webinar programs, forms, asset tracking, and marketing automation
- Support several departments in driving operational excellence, programs, and benchmarking success, as needed
- Document and communicate marketing ops processes and best practices
- 2-5 years of experience in email marketing or marketing operations
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo, HubSpot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot) and CRMs (Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle)
- Have a certification or hands-on experience with a marketing email or automation platform (i.e. Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (pivot tables, vlookups, index, logical functions, etc)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and brainstorming skills
- Excellent analytical, data analysis, creative, and problem-solving skills
- Being organized comes naturally to you
- Experience with database management and analytics a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Analytics, or equivalent
This role is budgeted in the $65 - 75K range (base salary). Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.