We are seeking a passionate and proactive Enrollment Marketing Manager to join the One Drop team. In this role, you will own enrollment marketing for One Drop’s digital chronic condition management program, targeting employees at self-insured organizations. The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience in digital health, employee health and wellness programs and will be highly collaborative working within and across teams to deliver results.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Informing One Drop’s enrollment marketing and communications strategy to achieve performance targets and drive significant YoY growth in a highly competitive market
- Developing, deploying, testing, and optimizing multi-channel member (user) acquisition campaigns using email, mailers, SMS, phone, landing pages, social, display, online video, and other emerging channels.
- Collaborating with our Brand and Client Success teams to prioritize and fulfill enrollment marketing campaigns and tactical requests for clients
- Making data-driven decisions to optimize enrollment marketing campaigns
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience
- Experience in Enterprise / B2B / B2C marketing ideally in healthcare or SaaS platforms
- Experience developing and executing member (user) acquisition strategies to hit performance targets
- Proficiency with CRM / Marketing platforms (Salesforce, Klaviyo, Pardot, etc), Asana, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Comfort with analytics, including an understanding of digital marketing and customer acquisition metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to both dive in and get the job done as well as collaborate across functional teams
- Prior experience at a high growth, start-up company
- A personal connection to, or passion for diabetes care or related chronic conditions
- Deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- Work at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development Budget
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Beautiful office spaces conveniently located in downtown Austin/New York
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Company Swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description