Enterprise Marketing Coordinator at Miro
Miro’s Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for programs that establish Miro as a globally recognized Enterprise market leader, measured by increased revenue of our High Touch business. We are a highly cross functional team that works with teams in growth, sales, and customer success to acquire and expand our Enterprise customers, integrating product-led growth with B2B marketing tactics.
Successful Enterprise Marketers anchor themselves in impact to the business, using a combination of analytical skills, creativity, and customer insight to design and drive programs that result in measurable revenue growth. They are highly collaborative, touching all points of the customer lifecycle, and seek upfront and ongoing alignment with internal partners and stakeholders. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
Teamwork and collaboration are at the center of Miro's culture and ways of working. The Enterprise Marketing Coordinator will play a meaningful role in maintaining alignment, visibility, and collaboration within Enterprise Marketing and with our partners in sales.What you’ll do
- Support the execution of successful pipeline and revenue generation programs through sales-facing communication and documentation.
- Maintain a positive customer experience through the management of a program calendar.
- Support operational needs and rituals for a thriving and high-performing team.
- Exceptional skills in project management (you are highly organized, process and detail-oriented)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- A bias for action
- Experience in a fast-paced environment (a plus)
- Experience working with sales or in sales (also a plus!)
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.