Field Marketing Manager - US MidMarket East at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
The Acquisition Marketing Team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly-motivated Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building the growth marketing strategy and managing field initiatives from end-to-end in the Mid Market segment in North America (East)
You will build the marketing plan for the region, integrating ABM initiatives, field events, and partner marketing activities in order to grow Cloudflare’s customer base in the region. You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, show strong project management skills and are able to think strategically while orchestrating many moving parts. The programs you oversee will ultimately amplify campaign and event initiatives to drive demand and pipeline in the Americas region.
- Build the marketing plan for the region and segment integrating ABM campaigns, field events, and partner marketing activities in order to grow our customer base.
- Support the strategy and execution of marketing events (virtual events, tradeshows, roundtables, etc.) to drive pipeline and revenue targets in the region and across North America.
- Align the regional field events to support sales goals for new customer leads and opportunities.
- Help develop a plan for Grassroots Marketing, in alignment with the sales team and a good understanding of the region/segment requirements.
- Help evaluate and manage external vendors and third-party event co-marketing opportunities,
- Track spend within the allocated budget and build effective reports to determine performance and ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional team members (BDRs, Design, Sales, MarTech, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, SalesOps, etc.) to support the orchestration of high-impact marketing campaigns.
- Partner with sales for pre and post outreach messaging, event booth staffing, and lead flow management to maximize conversions and identify areas of improvement.
- Be accountable for communications to region stakeholders, funnel velocity, region results tracking, managing and reporting.
- Must have 8+ years of proven experience in B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- Academic background in marketing, business, communications or related fields
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Marketo (or other marketing automation tools).
- Must be comfortable with reporting and communicating marketing impact across the organization.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing and stellar presentation skills.
- Extreme curiosity.
- Ability to travel (when it is safe to do so).
- Prior marketing experience in a high growth company in the SaaS, security, or network space, combined with knowledge of how the Internet works is a plus.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
184.108.40.206: We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.