Global Demand Generation Campaigns Specialist, Networks at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a Global Demand Generation Campaigns Specialist, Networks who is proactive, creative, and analytical to join the Global Demand Generation team. You will work alongside the Cloudflare for Networks and Cloudflare One campaign groups to conceive, launch, and manage online campaigns that span a variety of online channels – social, display, email, webinars, content syndication, direct mail, to name a few. You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
- Work with global cross-functional teams (Sales, Product Marketing (PM), Design, Marketing Technology, Customer Marketing) to support the orchestration of integrated online marketing campaigns.
- Assist in launching, optimizing and reporting on integrated campaigns through multiple channels (Email, Display, Paid Social, Webinars, Content Syndication etc.) to deliver MQLs and pipeline targets for Cloudflare for Networks.
- Create and own campaigns within Marketo & Salesforce to support metrics for dashboards and monthly and quarterly business reports
- Own digital marketing campaigns (eg: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) for Cloudflare for Networks and report on performance and ROI. Work with design and content to optimize existing ads and launch new campaigns. Help forecast KPIs including impressions, clicks, leads and pipeline from digital channels.
- Collaborate with Content and PM to draft and refine copy for email nurture to push qualified leads from different marketing channels further down the funnel for conversion.
- Work with the globalization team to support EMEA, APAC, and LATAM regional marketers with translation of global assets/content.
- Work closely with external vendors for account-based marketing efforts.
- Must have 3+ years of proven marketing experience in B2B space.
- Curiosity for account based marketing (ABM) and all digital marketing channels.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of marketing funnel and opportunity/ROI tracking.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Tableau (or other marketing automation and reporting tools).
- Proven success managing time and multiple projects in a high growth environment with tight deadlines.
- Must be comfortable with reporting and communicating campaign efforts and impact across the organization.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and stellar presentation skills.
- Prior demand generation experience in a high growth company in the SaaS, security, or network space (or work with an agency supporting clients in that space)
- Familiar with various marketing technology tools like ON24, RollWorks, Demandbase, PFL, TechTarget, and others.
- Knowledge of how the Internet works, with focus on the network layer.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
18.104.22.168: We released 22.214.171.124 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.