Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Social Acquisition at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic manager to help lead our digital marketing strategy and execution for MongoDB’s cloud product offering, MongoDB Atlas. Reporting to the Lead of Growth Marketing, you’ll be responsible for setting up the strategy and drive execution to deliver a best-in-class set of paid social campaigns and promote initiatives to developers. You’re a strategic thinker and a collaborative leader who can help a global team deliver the best in class campaign experiences. In this role, you’ll be both a thinker and a builder, focused on how to connect with customers digitally and communicate the power and potential of technology.About the role
- Own and optimize various MongoDB paid social media programs from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving growth and new acquisitions from campaigns
- Drive creative strategy and execution for the paid social channel
- Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend
- Track and analyze channel results and improve performance based on learning
- Manage the agency and partner with data analytics teams to measure paid social effectiveness, always finding ways to become more efficient and gain more transparency into performance
- Own budgeting and forecasting process
- Continually innovate processes and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of high-quality traffic
- BA/BS degree required
- A go-getter who can easily adapt and move between strategy and execution
- 3-4 years of hands-on paid social experience, ideally with a high tech or Internet company
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns
- Superior project and management skills; results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- Strong analytic skills and advanced proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Technical proficiency in common online technologies, including tracking and analytics platforms
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.