Growth Marketing Manager
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing, executing, and managing Favor’s marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, deeply analytical, and comfortable switching from analysis and reporting to full-on campaign execution multiple times per day. They will have solid business skills, a passion for understanding user behavior, and a desire to build scalable, data-backed marketing campaigns. This position will report to the Director of Growth and work closely with various internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and utilize various data sources to explain drivers of business performance to inform both tactical and strategic marketing decisions.
- Design, implement, and optimize marketing campaigns whose goal is to move key business metrics.
- Translate results and raw data into clear, compelling reports for senior leadership.
- Be comfortable writing compelling marketing communications (Email, Push, SMS, etc)Track, monitor, and report on monthly and quarterly budgets.
- Respond to internal inquiries and comments from stakeholders.
- BA or BS Degree in Marketing or Communications related field.5+ years of relevant work experience in Marketing Analytics, Growth Marketing, or CRM.
- Extremely strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Comfortable with both the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Experience with CRM and Email Marketing preferred, but not required.
- Technology/App experience highly desired.
Read Full Job Description