Growth Marketing Team - Director/Manager/Analyst/Content - Copy Writer at OJO Labs
- Strategy and Planning – Ability to distill company goals into the most effective digital marketing strategies across a mix of channels and campaign types
- Campaign Execution and Management – Hands-on campaign set up and management on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and emerging platforms
- Testing/Optimization/Analytics – Hands-on expertise in A/B testing, ability to distill insights out of campaign performance metrics, familiarity with front end platform features (Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager) and third-party tools (Moz, etc.) to drive campaign optimization
- Marketing Operations – Experience and success in project and program management. Ability to partner with other teams such as product and operations to ensure campaign deliverables and launch dates are being met and team is in sync with broader company
- Content - Copy Writing – Hands-on experience developing content strategy, success developing new ideas and creating polished, final copy
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric mindset
- 3-5 years of experience leading digital programs and driving digital innovation within the B2C or B2B and B2C space
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity, work with cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have more than 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have raised more than $70 million of funding to date while managing to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful, nurturing environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries and Equity
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- SoCo Austin Dog-Friendly Office
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.