Growth Product Manager at A Cloud Guru
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and resulted in a die-hard fan base growing every day. With backing from top investment firms such as Summit Partners, we’re just getting started!Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.Our Values
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring out A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The mission of our Growth Product Manager is to deliver a first time user experience that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right time. You will deliver a personalized, effective experience to activate each of our customer segments - consumers, SMBs and Enterprise businesses - working across ads to web to aspects of the product platform.
You will optimize and innovate user flows through experimentation and iteration, using data to prioritize the highest impact activities that drive business metrics and coordinate a cross functional team to deliver awesome customer outcomes.
We are looking for someone who can;
- Operate a cross-functional unit (squad) in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to your mission and success metrics.
- Define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision to drive acquisition at scale, in line with our brand vision.
- Optimize user flows for signup, trial, on-boarding, and support.
- Synthesize a deep understanding of user needs with instrumentation and user research, creating MVPs and experiments to validate ideas.
- Own product performance by setting proper success metrics and tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups in engineering, design, revenue optimization, sales, enterprise, and other disciplines to jointly align on plans to build the most impactful pricing strategy.
We're looking for a passionate Growth Product Manager who is curious, empathetic and decisive to join our team. You can come from a variety of different backgrounds for this role; Product Management, Digital Marketing and many more.
We're looking for someone who has;
- 5+ years product management or technical marketing experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- The ability to analyze and understand customer behaviour data, with experience using it to drive wise decision making
- Experience with tools such as Contentful and Segment
- Basic understanding of programming languages such as SQL, HTML and CSS
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.Our crew
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our office in Austin, Texas.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.