Head of B2C Marketing
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia's Head of B2C Marketing for the US market, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the user acquisition strategy. You are responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed user acquisition targets based on market liquidity factors.
You’re a marketing all-rounder capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events and liaising with our partner agencies. You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing and a desire to constantly deliver.
You will be based in Austin and build Adia's B2C marketing capabilities and scale up performance to support the company's growth targets. This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing, US and be part of a new centralised marketing team with domain expertise in SEO, online advertising, social media, PR, events and content marketing.
- Own all the B2C marketing budget to drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers in the hospitality, catering, experiential marketing, retail and logistics industries
- Get to know Adia job seekers inside and out; deeply understand their habits, motivations and preferences to develop effective user acquisition campaigns
- Be hands-on:
- Engage users through the website, social media and email with useful, shareworthy content
- Create compelling copy, creative and calls-to-action for SEO, SEM, display and social media
- Develop a strategy for “always-on” vs tactical campaigns to drive candidate acquisition that meets sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs
- Identify, create and nurture partnerships with relevant organizations to attract new users and retain existing ones on the Adia platform
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all user acquisition and sourcing strategies
- Manage and liaise with partner agencies for events and offline advertising needs
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the marketing team to develop campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels
- Analyse, optimise and report campaign performance to the operations leaders based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
- Recruit, onboard and develop a small B2C marketing team
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- 5+ years marketing experience, both digital and offline
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools and online marketing channels
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, ASO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing, social media and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder as well as Google Tag Manager
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve advertising campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot back.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.