Head of Marketing, US
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia’s Head of Marketing you will own the marketing strategy, marketing team leadership and growth as well as being a hands-on marketer. You will blend traditional marketing with progressive, digital approaches to maximize brand awareness, lead generation, user acquisition and retention.
You’re a marketing genius who understands that it takes more than just a fantastic product to dominate a market. That you need to build a strong brand that hits the spot and connects with people on an emotional level. At the same time, you’re pragmatic enough to know that marketing’s purpose is to be a strategic execution partner for each and every business line.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. We have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. So, our ideal Head of Marketing should be a 'driver'. Someone who can see the big picture as well as execute on the smallest details, someone who will help push our organization that much closer to our goal.
- Lead all our marketing activities - strategy, brand, user acquisition, demand generation
- Own the budget for all marketing programs in the US
- Come up with the optimal acquisition strategies and the right mix of content marketing, community marketing, and offline and online tactics
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Grow and nurture a team of marketing A players
- Introduce new and creative approaches within the marketing programs. Keep abreast with the latest marketing tools and techniques and promote a culture of experimentation
- Ensure all programs, content and creative designs are consistent with brand strategy and guidelines across all user touchpoints
What you bring to the table:
- An exceptional work ethic and hunger for success
- 7+ years marketing experience, both digital and offline
- Experience building and leading teams
- Proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Collaborative mindset, agility, and strong relationship building skills
- Resilience when faced with challenges and curiosity of the unknown
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
If you think you've got what it takes, apply now.