Influencer Marketing Manager at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work'' in Austin, is looking for a creative, digital savvy marketer for a unique hybrid role that will own both Online Reputation Management, as well as Influencer Marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is skilled and experienced in cultivating and managing online brand reputation, ideally with experience in B2B SaaS. An understanding of the ecommerce influencer community is a must, as well as experience with leading online reputation management platforms, such as TrustPilot and TrustRadius.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating and fostering brand narratives in the digital landscape and possesses hands-on experience managing outreach, interactions and expansion of influencer marketing and ORM programs. This marketer must have a proven track record of managing and growing online reputation, including reviews & ratings, and community presence on leading ORM sites and platforms.
The candidate must be well versed with various out of the box digital influencer marketing tactics including, , developing relationships with industry experts, crafting brand narratives to amplify via influencer channels, as well as monitoring, cultivating ,improving ratings and brand presence on review sites to boost positive brand visibility. This role may require working with an agency and reports into the Digital Director.
The ideal candidate must have B2B marketing experience and is required to be up to date with industry trends and best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage and execute strategies for influencer marketing to grow the current influencer network of industry experts and influencers. Optimize day-to day campaigns including but not limited to communicating and maintaining relationship and track overall KPI performance
- Research, identify, secure engagement with ecommerce influencers to improve brand awareness and increase brand recognition via integrated campaigns that are aligned to business objectives
- Recruit and empower influencers, Partner with ecommerce industry experts to mention, share, promote or publish advertorial content to their follower-base on different platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn as well as leading publications
- Educate influencers on BigCommerce products, and keep them updated on important product releases, features, events and announcements.
- Partner with internal thought leadership program stakeholders to execute an omni-strategy for building better brand reputation
- Use data and analytics to analyze impact on a brand as well as monitor publications to optimize the effectiveness. Present the findings and recommendations to the stakeholders with the next step of action plan on regular cadence.
- Stay up to date with new reputation management trends and define better optimization strategies and tactics to improve BigCommerce ratings on review sites
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams at BigCommerce to investigate and handle any online brand issues including complaints and concerns to find resolution.
- Monitor & manage BigCommerce’s online reputation and presence, review and address the reputation needs and identify the areas of improvement.
- Build and maintain reliability and trust of the brand online and take appropriate actions during reputation crisis
- Identify paid and organic ways to promote the brand along with creating/managing various profiles, creating stories related to the brand and promoting to build trustworthiness.
Who You Are
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience managing and scaling influencer marketing programs
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience improving online reputation for B2B brands
- Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills are critical both working with people internally and externally.
- Passionate - You are a passionate marketing professional and proactively seek to keep learning by keeping up with the latest technologies, trends, innovations and best-practices to drive creative and high performing marketing strategies and programs.
- Detail Oriented - You have a sharp eye on details that makes all the difference.
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction.
- Data Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and processes, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems.
- Driven - Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines..
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners such across Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
- Personable - You are seen as positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.